Your Stay in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio is one of the most popular destinations in Costa Rica and is one of the best places for first timers for many good reasons. First, it’s insanely beautiful. Pair that with incredible wildlife watching, a beautiful national park and luxury resorts and you can easily see why visitors fall in love with the area.
Hike the National Park and See Wildlife
This is definitely a must for things to do in Manuel Antonio. Forbes once called Manuel Antonio National Park one of the most beautiful in the world! The national park has well maintained hiking trails with the perfect combination of jungle and beach and is absolutely teeming with wildlife.
There are also 4 stunning beaches and the Damas Island Mangrove.
Enjoy a taste of Nature’s splendor!
What Is Included
• 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
• There are 5 private rooms and 2 shared rooms (shared rooms have 2 beds)
• 3 delicious and nutritious meals per day
• Two guided excursions to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture, beach day and more
• Fees for all day trips and excursions
• Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the Villa.
What’s not Included
• Round trip airfare from home
• Meals off-site the Villa
• Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Flights and Getting to Costa Rica
You must arrive in the San Jose (Juan Santamaria) International Airport in San Jose (SJO) by or before 1 pm on February 19th. Group transportation will be provided by a private shuttle to the villa. If you are not arriving in time to be on those transports, we can help you arrange your own taxi or we recommend the local airlines Sansa, which will fly you into Manuel Antonio/Quepos airport (XQP) at your cost. We can provide complimentary round-trip ground transportation to/from Manuel Antonio/Quepos airport for you as well. For departure times, your flights must depart 1 pm or later on February 25. Group transportation will be provided by a private shuttle to get you to San Jose airport (SJO) by 10:30 am.
Early Bird until June 30, 2019: $1,895 USD per person*
After June 30, Regular Price: $2,195 USD per person*
A non-refundable deposit of $600 USD due upon application acceptance; balance due by November 28th or a payment plan can be arranged. Please call us at 888-767-8423 to discuss options
*all-inclusive (except round-trip airfare home)